Saturday, December 08, 2007

Homeowners Get Little More Than "Hope" From Bush & Co.

In response to the mortgage crisis, Bush tells homeowners in trouble to call for "Hope". UNREAL! I couldn't believe what I was hearing when I was listening to the report over the radio about his "solution". But later that evening I listened a second time to the portion of his news conference where he discussed his plan. I had to make sure that I wasn't hearing things.

``The best you can do for your family is to call 1-800-995- HOPE,'' Bush said. ``That is 1-800-995-H-O-P-E".

And the above "Hope" line turned out the be the wrong number.
His puppet masters had to quickly correct the error.

John Edwards slammed the Bush Administrations' minimal plan to freeze interest rates for a few borrowers, saying that it did not go far enough. Many economists agree that the plan would only offer moderate relief to a small percentage of the borrowers who are at risk of losing their homes. See more information about who the plan covers and what it will do.

It's ironic that American borrowers are in over their heads and Bush is offering little to help them... Because he has been overextending the whole Country with too much borrowing. See Youtube videos here and here.
China and other foreign financial systems are holding more and more U.S. debt, giving other nations increased leverage over our economy. And the falling value of the U.S. dollar is increasing what we owe to other nations, and it is leading some Countries to consider switching to an alternative currency for their international business transactions.

1 comment:

rikyrah said...

I'm glad you posted on this, because I've been busy and was going to this weekend.

His sham of a plan is only going to help, according to the NYTimes -

12% of the people

12%

That sounds about right for Shrub and company.

I cannot begin to tell you how much this administration just disgsusts me on so many levels. They seem to find yet, another way to just make my skin crawl and my blood pressure rise in their absolute disrespect and disregard for the ' regular, everyday, common man'.