Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Could this really be over?

Charles Rangel, a New York Democrat, who has been a strong supporter of Senator Hillary Clinton, correctly said, "We pledged to support her to the end. Our problem is not being able to determine when the hell the end is."

Could this be true? Could all of this be over? I'll believe it when I see it. Keith Olbermann is reporting that several Senators and other Hillary supporters have asked for her to formally get out of the race. This will happen on Friday in Washington DC. That's right. Hillary Clinton will formally endorse Barack Obama and suspend/terminate/end/quit her campaign.

Democrats, it is unity time!!!

2 comments:

rikyrah said...

1. I'll believe it when I see it.
2. It was the media's reaction to the speech. The Clinton News Network was Blistering. IMO, it was one phrase:

Deranged Narcissism.

Thank you, Jeffery Toobin

3. I don't care what anyone says about the HHH, I know that Rangel CAUGHT HELL from Black folks, even in New York. You notice that NOT ONE of the HHH brought their Black behinds out to try and flip the script on the RFK/Assassination remarks back to Obama...there's a REASON for that.

And Rangel is a student of history..he understands what last night meant, and her NON-acknowledge was like the cherry on top of the racebaiting sundae that she's been serving up to the Black community since Billy Shaheen.

Black folk weren't having it...and there's only so much you can take....even as a HHH...Rangel has at least THAT much sense....Tubbs-Jones is hopeless and needs to go.

4. I read a DailyKos diary a couple of days ago that insisted that Pelosi and Reid were going to lower the boom, cause they weren't about to let that woman fuck up their chances to increase their majorities, with her tantrum going to Denver.

Truthiz said...

From the reports I've seen, she's doing some kind of "private" thing on Friday followed by a "Public" concession and endorsement on Saturday.

Just like a true "Narcissist" Hillary has opted to keep her azz in the spot-light for as long as possiblle, prolonging all the UNnecessary DRAMA!

But that's who she IS!

"Could this really be over?"

We shall see.

But if I were Barack I wouldn't ever take my eyes off those 2 demons (Bill and Hillary Clinton. H*ll I'd hire a few folks for the specific purpose of watching my back when it came to them AND their sneaky azz minions.

IMO, those 2 are more dangerous than Bush and Cheney!