Thursday, November 19, 2009

WWII in HD Documentary Series


I have been catching bits and pieces of the new documentary series WWII in HD from the History Channel. So far I have seen 4 of the 10 episodes.

This is one of the best quality documentaries that I have seen. It's balanced to include the contributions of a cross-section of American cultures...not perfect...but they made a pretty good effort here (something not always seen in this genre of documentaries and movies). Just good stuff...and the video quality itself is amazing. I wish I could afford to buy the whole DVD series.

If you like documentaries as much as I do, especially programs on war history, then this is something to look out for.

(I guess i'm a little bit of a nerd..unfortunately)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard there's going to be a sequel for WWII in HD. Supposed to be coming out this November.